Despite the name, this camera won't fit in your pocket. It is expandable and we carry native MFT lenses as well as a collection of vintage lenses.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3 image sensor with 4096 x 2160 resolution and an MFT lens mount, allowing you to capture wide dynamic range, Hollywood quality, digital film images!
- Record in ProRes or Blackmagic Raw up to DCI 4K 60fps
- Vintage Lenses: 28mm f2.8 Lens; 50mm 1:1.8 Lens; 80-200mm 1:4.5-5.5 Lens
- 2X Lens Convertor
- XLR Inputs
- Rhode Shotgun Mic
- Fluid-Head Tripod or Handheld Shots
Key features include:
- Micro 4/3, 18.95 × 10mm, CMOS sensor
- 13 stops of dynamic range
- DCI 4K capture to RAW and ProRes
- Records to CFast 2.0, SD UHS-II, and external USB-C drives
- Updated M4/3 DCI 4K Sensor.
Dual ISO Sensitivity. Low-light sensitivity is improved by an increase in the sensor size, but also thanks to a new dual ISO feature. It allows users to modify the camera’s native ISO to reduce noise at higher sensitivities. The BMPCC 4K ISO range extends up to ISO 25,600.
If you are Livestreaming, you can now remote control the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K from a Blackmagic ATEM Mini! That means you can control the camera settings as well as the camera’s color corrector from ATEM Software Control. Imagine changing ISO and tint, plus lens iris, focus and zoom, so camera operators can focus on the shot!